STARTING JUNE 1st…
We are so happy to welcome you back to our little slice of Colorado perfection. As we are all navigating this new world we are slowly phasing back in some of our most cherished perks of staying at Highland Haven as we remain a safe place to stay.
Ways our property and staff ensure guests peace of mind:
- Private exterior entrances for every room.
- Radiant and individual forced air heat in each room & individual cooling units in each room.
- Currently allowing 24 hours between guests for proper cleaning and sanitation.
- We are continuing to practice social distancing and will be wearing face masks, we do ask that our guests do the same while around other guests and staff.
- Daily housekeeping service is still suspended for multi-night stays, please let us know if you need more towels or coffee. If you need trash removed please place it outside of your room between 8a-5p (not overnight, bears!), or if you would like to dispose of yourself use the Rubbage Shed near the Creekside Cottages.
In the month of June we are excited to bring you a new version of our complimentary breakfast and happy hour:
- Breakfast will now be delivered daily to your room in a sealed hospitality box.
- Included is our signature McHaven breakfast sandwiches (vegetarian & gluten free options available), a daily baked sweet variety and whole fruit.
- Happy Hour will be served by our staff at 5p-6p al fresco on our front patio and we encourage guests to enjoy their beverages under the spruces and along the creek at the several charming outdoor seating areas throughout the property.
Check-in & Petite Boutique in the Main Office
- We are opening our check-in desk as well and have set up a petite boutique in our main office.
- We ask that guests only come into the front desk area in pairs and please wear a mask while inside.
- If needed please wait outside on our front patio to come inside to check-in or browse in the boutique.
Our staff will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing while they deliver the five-star service Highland Haven is known for, please respect these restrictions so that we can keep our staff and guests healthy.
As this is an evolving situation please be understanding that our cancellation policies will continue to fluctuate as travel restrictions do. If you are unable to travel at this time, we do hope that you will consider rescheduling your stay for a later date. We would still love to have you as our guests!
The most important thing to remember is to wash your hands, don’t touch your face, create calm around you and continue to enjoy the abundant sunshine and fresh Colorado air which is always good for the body and soul.
Wishing you health & happiness,
Your Highland Haven Staff
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 303.674.3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from Luxury Suites, Cottages, Junior Suites and Guest Rooms. The Highland Haven has accommodations for every type of occasion. Luxury Suites offer features that include Jacuzzi tubs, private hot tubs, flickering fireplaces, flat screen TVs, luxurious king beds, fluffy bath robes-all with remarkable views in a mountain modern style. In each room you will find thoughtful touches and painstaking attention to detail.
Treat yourself and your loved one to a romantic celebration in the beautiful, wooded setting. Offering a variety of luxuries, opt for the champagne ready in your room upon arrival. Romance is our specialty, earning the inn numerous awards.
The Highland Haven strikes the right balance between intimacy and professionalism; here you have your choice of detailed attention or respectful privacy. Your wish is our command; here our staff excels at customer service and are eager to prove it.
Ask the staff about our Romance Trays!
Proud to be a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner for 8 consecutive years!
#1 of 15 “Coolest and Most Unique Hotels in Colorado” – Colorado’s Best 2017
#1 of 24 “Places You Should Go in Colorado in 2017” – OnlyinYourState.com
#4 of 10 “Most Unique Places to Lodge in Colorado in 2017” – Denver Ear
#10 of 25 “Romantic Things to Do in Denver and Beyond” – LocalPOV.com