Accommodations & Policies
Choose from luxury suites, cottages, junior suites, and guest rooms. We have accommodations at Highland Haven Creekside Inn for every type of occasion. The luxury suites offer features that include Jacuzzi tubs, private hot tubs, flickering fireplaces, luxurious king beds, fluffy bathrobes, and remarkable views in a mountain modern style. In each room, you will find thoughtful touches and meticulous attention to detail. Ask the staff about our romance packages. You will find information about our breakfast and happy hour as well as our deposit, cancellation and pet policies listed below.
Ways our property and staff ensure guests peace of mind:
- Private exterior entrances for every room.
- Radiant and individual forced air heat in each room & individual cooling units in each room.
- Currently allowing extra time to sanitize and disinfect rooms between guests.
- We are continuing to practice social distancing and will be wearing face masks, we do ask that our guests do the same while around other guests and staff.
- Daily housekeeping service is currently suspended for multi-night stays, please let us know if you need more towels or coffee. If you need trash removed please place it outside of your room between 8a-5p (not overnight, bears!), or if you would like to dispose of yourself use the Rubbage Shed near the Creekside Cottages.
- For more information about Jefferson County community restrictions click here.
Check-in & Petite Boutique - Starting November 20, 2020
- We will be exclusively offering contactless check-in for all guests, information will be emailed before guests' arrival.
- We ask that guests only come into the front desk area if absolutely necessary, we are always available via phone at 303.674.3577.
- If you would like to purchase anything from our boutique we will allow only people from the same household in the cabin, please call before coming in.
Our staff will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing while they deliver the five-star service Highland Haven is known for, please respect these restrictions so that we can keep our staff and guests healthy.
As this is an evolving situation please be understanding that our cancellation policies will continue to fluctuate as travel restrictions do. If you are unable to travel at this time, we do hope that you will consider rescheduling your stay for a later date. We would still love to have you as our guests!
The most important thing to remember is to wash your hands, don’t touch your face, create calm around you and continue to enjoy the abundant sunshine and fresh Colorado air which is always good for the body and soul.
Wishing you health & happiness,
Your Highland Haven Staff
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 303.674.3577 or email us at email@example.com
During this unprecedented time we have adapted our breakfast so that it is both safe and enjoyable. Breakfast will be delivered to your room daily in sealed hospitality boxes. At check-in you will select a delivery time between 8a-10a and be able to enjoy breakfast in bed, on the couch, on your private patio/deck, or down by the creek if you like. Each box will include a signature McHaven breakfast sandwich, breakfast burrito, egg casserole or egg cup muffin (v & gf options available), a daily baked sweet variety & whole fruit. Each room is equipped with a coffee maker (or tea) to make a hot cup in the morning. All rooms also have a refrigerator if you would like to bring any of your own morning treats as well.
We are pleased to offer Demi & Large Mimosa packages that can be added on to your breakfast delivery either at the time of booking or at check-in.
$18 Demi | $30 Large
Starting November 20, 2020 We will no longer be offering our Coffee & Waffle Bar but are more than happy to add waffles and freshly brewed coffee to your breakfast delivery!
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions at booking or at check-in, we are happy to accommodate all dietary limitations.
Starting November 20, 2020 Happy Hour will be delivered to each room by our staff between 5p-6p. We encourage guests to enjoy their beverage cuddled up in their rooms or under the spruces & along the creek at the several charming seating areas throughout our property (weather permitting). Guests can purchase a petite charcuterie plate to go with your drinks for $15 ea.
We love to host four-legged friends, our Creekside Cottages 1 & 2 and Hillside Cottages 1 & 2 are the only pet-friendly rooms on the property. Please let us know ahead of time if your pup will be joining you!
$35 pet fee per night
Reservations made for stays up to four nights require the first night (plus taxes) as a deposit. Reservations made for visits longer than five nights require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
ALL CANCELLATIONS are subject to a $20 processing fee.
Any reservations made for stays between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021 will have a 48 hour cancellation policy, guests have up until 48 hours before their stay to cancel with only a $20 processing fee. If you cancel within 48 hours of arrival we will keep the full amount of the deposit.
Any reservations made for stays on or after June 1, 2021 will have a 1 week cancellation policy, guests have up until 1 week before their stay to cancel with only a $20 processing fee. If you cancel within 1 week of arrival we will keep the full amount of the deposit.
Any NON-REFUNDABLE RATE reservations made for stays between June 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021 will have the option to move their reservation to a different date with no penalty.
Any NON-REFUNDABLE RATE reservations made for stays on or after June 1, 2021 cannot be changed or canceled. Total stay will be charged on the credit card at time of booking.
We will continue to update these policies as we see fit.
Complimentary wireless access is available throughout the property.